In traditional belief and fiction, a ghost is the soul or spirit of a deceased person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living. Descriptions of the apparition of ghosts vary widely from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, life-like visions.
The belief in manifestations of the spirits of the dead is widespread, dating back to animism or ancestor worship in pre-literate cultures. Certain religious practices—funeral rites, exorcisms, and some practices of spiritualism and ritual magic—are specifically designed to appease the spirits of the dead. Ghosts are generally described as solitary essences that haunt particular locations, objects, or people they were associated with in life, though stories of the phantom armies, ghost trains, phantom ships, and even ghost animals have also been recounted.
As one of the great urban centres of the modern world, the chaotic metropolis of London has one of the densest concentrations of paranormal phenomena, and this spooky walking tour brings the sometimes terrifying otherworldliness of this great city to life, or should we say death.....m...mwa...mwah....mwahhahahahahah!
Chauffeur Driven London Ghost Tour
Chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off, and numerous photo opportunities. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel!
• Capacity 4 People per luxury vehicle
• Weather Tour takes place rain or shine
• London's most haunted pub tucked away from the rush of modern London
• St.James's Palace Royal murder most horrid and a murky mystery behind this haunting
• The most haunted house in London Spine-chilling tales of the macabre, not to be missed!
• Royal Academy A modern haunting of screaming nuns slamming doors!
• Westminster Abbey Ghostly monks and the execution of King Charles I
• Westminster Bridge Jack The Ripper's ghost and a zombie film location
• Tower of London 900 years of blood, death and intrigue makes this one of the most haunted places in the UK
• The Woman in Black All Hallows Church superstar ghost
• The Monument The story of the Great Fire of London
• St.Magnus the Martyr The ghost of the man who gave us the first English Bible
• The Unknown Soldier Just one of Westminster Abbey's many ghosts
• Jack The Ripper's Ghost The ghost of one of London’s most enigmatic criminals!
• The Admiral’s Doppleganger seen at the moment of his death half way round the world!
• The Ghosts of Golden Square This bustling Soho square was once a Great Plague burial ground...
• There are many more ghouls and ghost stories in store on this spine chilling tour!
Hand-picked to compliment the item you’re viewing.