If, like us, you have a passion for both great photography and the magnificent London, then you'll probably enjoy this photography tour of London, for budding amateurs and seasoned pros alike! Here's your chance to take those fantastic pictures of all the famous London landmarks, aim your lens down charming cobbled back streets, capture the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, as well as snap some off the beaten track locations you just won't find without us.
As we take you round our expert guide will delight and inform you with histories, anecdotes and nugget shaped factoids to keep you entertained as you prepare your next shot.
Private Chauffeur Driven Tour
Chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour in a private vehicle, guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off and numerous photo opportunities, and of course a chance to savour each location at a more leisurely and intimate pace. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel!
• Mayfair The most lavish, beautiful streets of London are here, along with The Ritz Hotel, and the famous rooftop where The Beatles played their last ever concert
• Soho London's den of iniquity! Carnaby St, the centre of the swinging sixties, and the bustle of London's beating heart
• Chinatown Chinese culture and decoration line the streets
• Covent Garden The market plaza is an aesthetic delight, surrounded by cobbled streets and alleys
• Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Destroyed once by fire, the bard's world famous theatre is truly a sight to behold...and photograph!
• Millenium Bridge Walk across this magnificent feat of engineering
• St Paul’s Cathedral London's mighty religious landmark, Christopher Wren's masterpiece
• The best view in London A view shared by Christopher Wren as he watched his great cathedral be built
Leadenhall Market One of London’s most striking structures, and a fine example of Victorian architecture
• Lloyd's Building Richard Rogers' London masterpiece, see why this is called the Inside-Out building
• The Gherkin Designed by British architect Norman Foster, this is one of London's most recognisable landmarks
• The Royal Exchange Once the single most important junction in the financial world, also one of London's greatest architectural delights
• The Bank of England The combined efforts of 4 different architects
• Abbey Road For the famous Abbey Road crossin pic!
• The Shard The tallest building in Europe
• This is just a taste of the visual feat that awaits you on the Photography Tour of London, many more gems and secret spots to discover!
Hand-picked to compliment the item you’re viewing.