Advance bookings only
Runs 7 nights a week at 7pm!
Duration - 2.5 hrs (approx)
Meeting Point - (Map) In front of the Statue at the entrance to Green Park (take the Green Park exit from Green Park tube)
In traditional belief and fiction, a ghost is the soul or spirit of a deceased person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living. Descriptions of the apparition of ghosts vary widely from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, life-like visions.
The belief in manifestations of the spirits of the dead is widespread, dating back to animism or ancestor worship in pre-literate cultures. Certain religious practices—funeral rites, exorcisms, and some practices of spiritualism and ritual magic—are specifically designed to appease the spirits of the dead. Ghosts are generally described as solitary essences that haunt particular locations, objects, or people they were associated with in life, though stories of the phantom armies, ghost trains, phantom ships, and even ghost animals have also been recounted.
As one of the great urban centres of the modern world, the chaotic metropolis of London has one of the densest concentrations of paranormal phenomena, and this spooky walking tour brings the sometimes terrifying otherworldliness of this great city to life, or should we say death.....m...mwa...mwah....mwahhahahahahah!
A valid Travelcard/Oystercard is required to take part in the London Ghost Walk as it involves numerous train journeys across London, some of them haunted!
• London's most haunted park A forgotten plague pit, a 17th century duel and ghosts-a-plenty!
• St.James's Palace Royal murder most horrid and a murky mystery behind this haunting
• The most haunted house in London Spine-chilling tales of the macabre, not to be missed!
• Royal Academy A modern haunting of screaming nuns slamming doors!
• St.James's Park A beautiful walk through a Royal park pickled in history.
• Westminster Abbey Ghostly monks and the execution of King Charles I
• Westminster Bridge Jack The Ripper's ghost and a zombie film location
• Tower of London 900 years of blood, death and intrigue makes this one of the most haunted places in the UK
Hand-picked to compliment the item you’re viewing.